IF YOU ARE A FAN AND LOVE REBECCA, PLEASE FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS FANSITE. THANK YOU!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Rebecca's P. Diddy Connection"


By now the entire World is aware of Diddy's abilities and track record in the music industry. So when Rebecca Ferguson auditioned for Diddy's Starmaker TV Show, she had to be showing a lack in confidence more so than she displayed during her recent XFactor audition. With Diddy's keen eye for talent, I can't imagine no other reason he would let this incredible talent slip through the cracks. Perhaps, she herself sums it all up best:

“I went to other auditions, I was invited to New York to audition for P Diddy’s Starmaker and I was told ‘no’. “It was really upsetting because I spent money to get there." I also tried out for The X Factor but it did not turn out too well, maybe because I did not have the confidence."

Well it appears Miss Ferguson has gained her confidence to pursue her dreams and career once again. However, this time I think her confidence is about to kick in and she's going to blow the judges (with exception of Simon), audience and fans minds. Look out Diddy because you are about to cross Rebecca's path once again.

Enjoy!!!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment