IF YOU ARE A FAN AND LOVE REBECCA, PLEASE FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS FANSITE. THANK YOU!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Big Evening Ahead"

Once again, the paparazzi caught Rebecca heading to the studio for rehearsals. She seems to be a bit of a loner? Always keeping to herself, which is a smart move. In fashion news, of course she looks like a living doll in this sweet lil' baby doll outfit. It's youthful, elegant, sophisticated and simple. Today is a big day for Rebecca and the performers who will be participating in the live shows. The show will begin around 7:15pm UK time. Personally, I wish I could be there in the audience, but since I'm in the States, I'll have to wait until it hits Youtube. Although, a friend sent a link, which I hope works. I wish Rebecca the best of luck on her first live performance. I know she'll do swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment