IF YOU ARE A FAN AND LOVE REBECCA, PLEASE FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS FANSITE. THANK YOU!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Did Rebecca Almost Quit XFactor?"

The single mum-of-two revealed she couldn't stand being parted from little Lillie May, five, and Karl, four, at a secret gig held by TalkTalk this week.
She was snapped in tears outside the X Factor studio after last Sunday's show was filmed.
Rebecca told the crowd: "I've been missing my kids. It has been a big sacrifice for me being here away from the kids.
"I've missed their birthdays, I've missed their first days of school. I actually found myself thinking, 'Is it going to be worth it?' I got a bit unsure about it."
But the 24-year-old from Liverpool insisted she is now focused on the competition, adding: "It just made me more determined to go out on Saturday and give it my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment