IF YOU ARE A FAN AND LOVE REBECCA, PLEASE FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS FANSITE. THANK YOU!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Perez Simply Adores Rebecca"

rebecca-ferguson.jpg
There's just so much talent between those three ladies!!

Both Amy Winehouse and Adele say that they absolutely love X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson and they're just dying to work with her.
In fact, Amy has even offered to write a song for her!
When asked about her new celebrity following, Rebecca replied:
"Adele actually wrote me a letter. It was such a surprise and I felt very privileged. I'm a big fan of her music and it's a good feeling to have such a talented person say they like my voice.
Paloma Faith has said she would be interested in working with me. I also heard a rumour that Amy Winehouse would like to write a song for me.
They are both such amazing artists, I feel really flattered."


Working with both Amy and Adele would be such an amazing collaboration!! We hope they can make it happen.
Posted by: Perez Hilton 12/4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment